Sunday 19 June 2011

Jaume Plensa Design - (YSP site specific work)

For the past six weeks, I've been working with the clever beans over at Lairdside Laser Engineering  Centre (LLEC), as part of the knowledge exchange in lasers project (KE-Las).  They do some incredible work over there, and they are helping with the masters I make for my resin pieces. Hopefully, I will be able to make larger moulds than I have been doing previously, which could open up new creative possibilities and outcomes.

One of my new designs for Yorkshire Sculpture Park is based on the Jaume Plensa exhibit which is showing there until 22.1.12.


Jaume Plensa - Yorkshire Sculpture Park
(Inspiration for the design below)

This is the design LLEC are creating a master of, from a drawing which was made of the sculpture above.


Jane Dzisiewski
Jaume Plensa design for Yorkshire Sculpture Park


Jaume Plensa - Yorkshire Sculpture Park


I'm delivering my work to YSP for my jewellery showcase the week after next. The showcase will run from 8 July until 4 September 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment